Direct deposit is the most helpful approach to pay your employees with various advantages like paperless transactions, same day deposit, and there is no compelling reason to visit the bank. On the off chance that you are a QuickBooks client utilizing payroll direct deposit to pay your employees at that point on occasion, you may have to change the bank account from which the assets are deducted to pay your employees. With QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Enhanced, Standard, or Basic version, you can rapidly change the bank account by following a basic four-venture strategy that we have referenced in our article. Simply follow the total article and figure out how to change the direct deposit for Payroll Bank Account in QuickBooks.
Steps to Change Direct Deposit for Payroll Bank Account in QuickBooks
Prior to changing the direct deposit bank account in QuickBooks, ensure that you have a functioning QuickBooks payroll subscription, direct deposit PIN that you use to run payroll, and most updated payroll tax tables. In the event that you are having any issues updating payroll, at that point you can follow our article on Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15270 for nitty gritty investigating directions.
Stage 1: Create a New Bank Account
- Under the Lists tab, select Charts of Accounts.
- Click Accounts and hit New.
- Click Bank and press the Continue button.
- Now type in your bank account data.
- Click Save and Close.
When the new account is set up, you should update a similar data under the Account Maintenance part of QuickBooks.
Stage 2: Input the Account Information under the QuickBooks Account Maintenance Section
- Open QuickBooks, and under the Employees tab select My Payroll Service.
- Select Accounts/Billing Information and afterward enter your login accreditations to sign in into your Intuit® Account.
- Now pick the Bank Account Information under the Direct Deposit window and click OK on the popup window.
- Type your PIN and hit Submit
- Now type in the data of your new bank account and click Submit.
- Click Continue on the affirmation window.
- Now pick the bank account in which you need to get the assets back from Intuit®.
Stage 3: Select the Bank Account for Direct Deposit and Fee Deduction
- Under the Employees tab, click Send Payroll Data.
- Pick Preferences under the Send/Receive Data Section.
- Click the drop down rundown and select the new bank account in the Account Preferences window.
- Click OK and afterward hit Close under the Send/Receive Data window.
Stage 4: Turn On the New Direct Deposit Bank Account
- To check the new bank account, QuickBooks pulls out 2 modest quantities from your bank account that you need to enter in the Account Maintenance Page.
- Click the Employees tab and afterward select My Payroll Services.
- Click Account/Billing Information and afterward enter your login accreditations to sign in into the payroll account.
- Hit Verify other than the Direct Deposit Bank Account data and type in the 2 sums charged from your bank account.
- Type the Payroll PIN and hit Submit.
Changing direct deposit or payroll bank account starting with one bank then onto the next is very agreeable in QuickBooks in the event that you know the right technique notwithstanding, it may take up to two business days for the process to finish. On the off chance that in the event that you are confronting any difficulty changing the direct deposit bank account in QuickBooks then you can generally contact us at our Payroll Helpline Number.